"DELL EMC Network Data Centre TOR" S3124F
S3124F, L3, 24x 1GbE SFP, 2xCombo, 2x 10GbE SFP+ fixed ports, Stacking, IO to PSU air, 1x AC PSU
Low latency, superb performance
Designed for reliable server aggregation and cost-effective deployment.
Dell EMC Networking S3124F Specs
Data-center-optimized, high-performance 1GbE switches
Optimized for high-performance data center environments, Dell Networking S-Series 1GbE switches:
- Deliver low latency, superb performance and high density with hardware and software redundancy
- Offer Active Fabric designs using S- or Z-Series core switches to create a two-tier, 1/10/40 GbE data center network architecture
- Provide ideal solutions for ToR applications in enterprise, Web 2.0 and cloud service providers’ data center networks
Key Features of Dell S3124F:
- 24 SFP 1000Mb auto-sensing ports
- Two integrated 10GbE SFP+ ports
- Two GbE combo media ports for copper or fiber flexibility
- Two dedicated rear stacking ports
- One hot-swap expansion module bay
- One hot-swap power supply (200W AC)
- Dual hot-swap power supply bays (optional power supply available)
Optimized for the open networking era
Get more agility, more choices and lower costs than proprietary networks with select, open-standards-based ON (open networking) switches.
- Disaggregated-hardware/software solutions bring new levels of freedom and flexibility to your data center.
- Support for Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) enables zero-touch installation of alternate network operating systems.
- Your choice of network operating system helps simplify data-center fabric orchestration and automation.
- A broad ecosystem of applications and tools, open-source and Linux-based, provides more options to optimize and manage your network.
Built for cost-effective deployment
Select S-Series Managed 1/10GbE switches are supported by the Dell Open Automation Framework, a suite of interrelated network management tools that can be used together or independently to provide a flexible, available and manageable network while helping reduce operational expenses.
The Open Automation Framework takes full advantage of Dell Networking Operating System OS9 software capabilities to bring network automation into virtual data center environments. This helps the S-Series switches efficiently respond and adapt to changes in application requirements.
2-port 10 Gigabit BASE-T RJ45 hot swappable uplink module: option available
2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+ hot swappable uplink module: option available
2-port 40 Gigabit QSFP+ hot swappable module: not available
Stacking Module: not available
Power Supplies (optional):
200w, hot swappable, with V-Lock, adds redundancy to non-PoE switches: option available
715w, hot swappable, adds redundancy or to power all PoE+ ports fully: not available
1100w, hot swappable, adds redundancy or to power all PoE+ ports fully: not available